Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sunny Today

I can almost predict the weather by how many errands I have to run on any given day.

Today was buying uniforms and dropping my car off for an oil change and meeting the yearbook sales rep (ok that one was fun, I have to admit. Yearbook is a lot more high-tech than is was 25 years ago!)

Going for an xray (not me, not an emergency) and finding out I have a 30 minute wait..... Phooey.

I still have to go photocopy about 400 pages and other fun fun fun errands.

So, of course it's gorgeous today. Not like I WANTED to relax in the shade, on my porch or anything.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...