Monday, August 11, 2008

My mosaic


My mosaic
Originally uploaded by carlyq80
Came across a MEME I liked....

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

If you want to play too, type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

if you make one (it took me at least half an hour- this is why I never do these!) please leave a comment so I can go look


1. What is your first name? (Carly)
2. What is your favorite food? (cakes)
3. What high school did you attend? (Knights)
4. What is your favorite color? (blue)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Michael Phelps and oh YES that's me... )
6. Favorite drink? (wine - red or white, but not blue or green thank you )
7. Dream vacation? (cruise)
8. Favorite dessert? (junior's carrot cake cheesecake)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (artist)
10. What do you love most in life? (music)
11. One word to describe you. (blogger)
12. Your Flickr name. (carlyq80)

1. Charlotte sky, 2. alice in wonderland cupcakes, 3. Pink Knight, 4. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 5. Michael Phelps, 6. R G B, 7. QM2 @ GGB, 8. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 9. Waterlily - Corel Painter X, 10. 8523 Digital Music?, 11. Lego Blogger Picture, 12. Daylilly

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I have a mosaic on my blog. That was fun, thanks!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...