Friday, August 29, 2008

Ugh

Not a great day. At 5 a.m. I heard the scritch scritch of a critter in the attic over my head. (The only part of the house we have no access to, because of the way that roof was put on when we did our FIRST addition 10 years ago). I swear that thing was trying to claw its way out, and I half expected a racoon to fall on my face any moment.

Now the window washers are squeak squeak squeaking outside my window.
Last day for some of my friends here. :-(

Color me a tired blue.


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

Johnny Virgil said...

ten to one it was a large brown bat coming "home" -- they are solitary bats, unlike the small brown bats which live in colonies. Climb up on your roof with a can of great stuff foam and fill in any holes larger than a dime. I had the same issue.

If it IS a LBB, he will get very quiet as he hibernates through the winter, and you will think he's gone. Then the first warm day of spring...scritch, scritch, scritch....

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...