Wednesday, August 27, 2008

G B U part 2

Sorry, I'm on a roll

Good - Michael Symon taking over Dinner Impossible - I forgot to watch last week but I will definitely watch tonight (bonus- country music!)

Bad - getting your boss to give me grief about how I sent you something that I VOLUNTEERED to do for you... just ask me yourself and I'll be happy to do what you want me do... we are all grownups here. Aren't we?

Ugly - the dude who uses his crazy wild running dog to drag him around the pond in the park I used to run in, WHILE HE IS WEARING ROLLERBLADES. Dude, I am going to kill you dead the next time you whip around a corner and I'm changing channels on my sirius...

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...