Sunday, August 24, 2008

Over it

It pains me greatly to say it but... I'm over it. I'm glad the Olympics are over. (Sorry, Michael!!)
I'm tired...probably won't stay up to see the big finish tonight. Except maybe to shake my head again at what Leona Lewis is wearing.
I have the first hints of that creeping feeling of dread I get every year when Summer is almost over. School and fundraisers and homework and the cold, crappy weather. The party's over.
(This post brought to you in part by the exhaution of having three ten-year- old boys sleep over and having to quiet them down repeatedly before I could get to sleep. )

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

(sniffles)

Farewell summer, I knew you well.

Hope your tummy is feeling better. The rule at my house.. 1 person sleeps over at a time. I learned my lesson with a gaggle of little girls.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...