Friday, August 15, 2008

Mike...


Seriously. Win tonight.

Because I've always wanted to stalk (scratch that) date (wait, I'm married) actually meet an easy-on- the eyes millionaire. And hey, us cugars (SIC, see JV,) need goals, right?

But as P made me realize, I'm being myopic.

I mean, there's Ryan, who looks pretty damn cute dripping wet.


Dry, in his official portrait, he faintly resembles Carrot Top, but I'm willing to overlook that as long as he keeps swimming and never gets any bad plastic surgery. Because he can swimmmmm. (overlook the funny face...)


And Cullen, who I might have known if I still lived in the Bronx. Well yes, I was in high school when he was born, so I might have been his BABYSITTER. ARE YOU HAPPY, INTERNET? I AM OLD NOW.

And then Jason, who might be the only one who would consider dating someone my age... and he is his own coach. I need to be my own coach more often. ("Get on the bike, Carly. Put the glass of wine down, Carly." You know, stuff like that. )



At any rate, tomorrow night when my darling (wait) stalkee (nope, bad) favorite athlete takes to the pool, I will be out whooping it up at a bachelorette party with women many many months younger than me. Cross your fingers that I don't make an ass of myself or need a taxi. But rest assured, I will be somewhere that I can point to the tv, and scream in an embarrassing falsetto (I'm an ALTO) "I love him!!!"

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...