Thursday, August 28, 2008

Da, dum da dum....


(as opposed to da, da, da dum dum, dah dah which is the Oh-lympics...) Here comes the bride! Finally!

A card for my friend getting married soon (soon enough that I'm doing this at nearly the last minute!)
I came across a paper doll pattern book at Michael's and bought it for my daughter who was NOT interested at all. I used white pearlized vellum for the "dress" (it looks grey) and the 'lace flowers' are actually stickers from do it yourself manicure kits (...the ones on the bottom are rhinestone-ish).

It's hard to tell perhaps, but it's a black rectangle adhered on a white card, which confused the hell out of my new scanner.

Of course, there is a dragonfly stamped on the back.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I think it's gorgeous.. nice job. Have a good time at the wedding.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...