Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yummy Fun Factoids Anyone?

So I am working on various forms and things for the PTA. Now that I'm not an officer anymore I feel free to say "Yes, I can do that" or "Nope..." and I'm good with the PC, so there you have it.

I was working on reformatting our lunch menu/ order form and was asked to see if I could fit "fun facts" in at the bottom... and I was given a link to a page with all sorts of factoids.

Somehow I don't think this is the ideal one to use....


A portion of the water you drink has already been drunk by someone else,
maybe several times over

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

ROFL! But it's sooooooooo funny......

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...