Friday, August 22, 2008

Kay yack yack yack

If you take two ten year old boys kayaking be prepared for the following:

- explaining over and over that these are not actually bumper cars and that DIG means "don't just sit there and watch him crash into you, both of you TURN already!"

- comments about seagulls and poop

- racing

-sulking because the old lady can go faster

- riding the waves from speedboats and wanting more

- the inevitable splash fight

- "I want to kayak EVERY day"

Me too.


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

me three. I wish I had gone kayaking today.. instead I mowed the lawn.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...