Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't MAKE me come over there

So, some people have issues with my boyfriend* being on the "wrong" box of cereal.

Listen. The man eats 10,000 calories a day. Maybe he LIKES Frosted Flakes.

Wheaties, I mean, really, did you ever put milk on Wheaties and walk away for five minutes? You come back to what looks like a bowl of sawdust that sat out in the rain. Yummy. Not. Have all the famous athletes who have previously taken money to be on "the right" cereal boxbox made America's children thinner? No. Do famous athletes and other celebs promote Coke and Pepsi, which is a much bigger contributor to poor health? Yes.

Lay off people. You're just mad because he looks hot in a Speedo, and now he's rich.


*A girl can dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There ain't nothing wrong with Frosted Flakes. Not a damn thing. And if you're trying to pack in 10k cals a day, I bet you LOVE some Tony Tiger action mixed in there.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...