Saturday, August 09, 2008

Split second

So last night I tried to watch the Openingzzzzz ....oh! I'm sorry.

It was a long week, and the combination of a glass of wine and some dreamy Chinese music had my eyes struggling to stay open.

Suzy called me during the parade of athletes. Her cable signal arrives about 2 seconds before mine, so she would make a wisecrack about whoever she was looking at, and then I'd see it on my screen. It was pure comedy gold because she would modify her voice to sound like whomever I was seeing on my screen, and say what they might be thinking.

As I recall, I think we did this at the start of the last Olympics too. Proof that we are getting old? Or remain forever immature??

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...