Thursday, September 11, 2008

Perhaps

...this evening, I just MIGHT have waved about the letter showing the monthly tuition for a certain young person's school, and I may have flung, um, handed the car payment book at, uh, TO, that same person, to have them compare the numbers. This would illustrate that said car (quite a nice one, I might say) costs LESSSSSS PER MONTH. This would only be to illustrate why I might, yes indeed, definitely, feel TOTALLY JUSTIFIED in asking to quiz that same darling, on material that we know to be on a quiz on the morrow. The words "what we are sacrificing for you" might have slipped out.

My patience runneth out with the teenage attitude. And lo, I have such a long way to go. And such a "lo" checking account balance. September be the cruelest month, that with the lunch milk payment for the year, and the magazine drive, and the band registration, and the birthdays. Oh, the birthday's...

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...