Sunday, September 07, 2008

Oh, the music

Did I startle you? I know, you're used to me being quiet, and all.

Sorry, I was wandering along through some of the blogs I check out. I came across one that had Playlist embedded and just experimented with it a little. (It's waaaaaaaaaay down there at the bottom of my page, because that's where it fit.)

So I picked out a few songs I've bought recently on iTunes and put it on shuffle. The ultimate definition of random music sampling. Don't know how long I'll leave it on here, I have a sneaking feeling it's just one more thing to maintain, another habit that will seem fun at first and then slide away into reality.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...