Tuesday, September 16, 2008

As seen in Tarjayyy

So yes, my big night out, Michaels craft store (ONLY SPENT SEVEN DOLLARS). Then Target. But it got me out of the house.

This may look like a Barbie tent (that's a box of sandwich baggies, for scale) and I really would have bought one but alas, it's just a model of a real tent you can buy to go camping --although why do people do that(camping) when God gave us cruise ships??? Just kidding. Sort of.

I love to kayak buit HIGHLY doubt these big green eyes will ever be closed all night in a tent. I'll take a nice log house. With electricity and a spa tub. And Sirius radio. I'm so not kidding. Those are my minimum requirements.

Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...