Saturday, September 20, 2008

Morning

My family room is littered with corpses. OK, well, just sleeping teenagers. Who were up until 3 a.m. I'm probably annoying them while I type. Heheheheh.

I posted that song last night and was going to go back and blog about listening to Sirius 9 and howthey were interviewing Delta and she was singing live and it was great and I liked her. But then the dog ate my internet connection. So I was offline the entire evening last night, and I am still a little shaken by the experience. (I kid, I kid) So what may seem like a very angst-y post was really just "this is a pretty song, y'all should give it a listen".

My day ahead is an exciting whirlwhind of "oh my god the tub is so gross, I have to do it" and a 9" pile of papers that have accumulated since school started. Yowza. Oh, and in my spare time I can put spiral bindings into 250 copies of the school directory - a little term paper I spent all of August typing after I finally got my PC back together. Big fun

But there is chicken parm in my future for dinner tonight, and it will taste even better because Suzy's and her beau will be coming here to cook it for me. The boy can coooook.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...