Saturday, September 27, 2008

Indian Summer

My garden is doing this... (click to enlarge and see the dew, it's my favorite part of the photo)



And my house is finally ALMOST done (ok, I need curtains...and I have a picture frame for that empty spot on the kitchen wall)




And I even got the RIGHT fireplace log when I went back to the warehouse.




Today I have the house to myself all day and I am not complaining! I did go out for lunch with a friend, because the walls were closing in on me after 5 days of being home sick. I have the windows open (it's 72*) and the sirius on and a pile of random things to catch up on, but that's OK.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I'm glad you are feeling better.. and the house is looking lovely! I had a million things to do today and running around etc... tomorrow the only plan I have is to mow the lawn, and relax.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...