Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The lint trap



  • The photo - Love it (click to enlarge, it makes more sense)
  • My ultra conservative friend emailing me a joke about ransom for kidnappers threatening burning Obama (but haha, everyone's donating gas and not ransom money... KKK much? this is going to be a long autumn, I'm surrounded by people I just don't think I agree with) ... hate it
  • Coors lite only 5 carbs and not 8 - does this mean I can have 3 and not two? kidding... I am trying very hard to get back on track
  • Sending my braces kid to school with a "lunch" consisting of pudding and donuts because of strict mushy food orders... oh, that will win me points, since *I* was the one who wrote up and conducted the survey to improve our lunch program... love it
  • Endless droning of the conventions... hate it... am I unAmerican? it's all posturing and b.s.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I just read about your week thusfar, and OMG girl... if I were you I'd be hitting the porch with a locked door and a full bottle before bed every night. ((hugs))

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...