Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Followups

Looks like there's a calendar based on CubeChic (theme-decorated cubicles, a book which I blogged about TWO years ago)

Unfortunately it looks like the same photos that appeared in the original book. But hey, if it earns money, go for it.

Bent Objects http://bentobjects.blogspot.com/ creator Terry is also working on a book. However, he's hoarding new images to save them for the book. So he hasn't been posting as much lately, but it's worth adding to your Google reader list. This one struck me as particularly funny in light of my recent trip to the farms. I don't have the heart to tell him how DIRTY sheep really are. Gross.


No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...