Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday art

This is the placeholder for a picture my friend showed me of his grandfather. It was so cool that I have asked Mr Forgetful for it five times now. I just KNOW he'll send it to me. Soon. Get (it)off the (memory) stick buddy!!

Let's talk about SNL. I am tired, because I stayed up waiting for Him to be funny. (Hi Michael. It's me again, your favorite coug....um, fan) Sigh. Mike, the show was, um, a little ....DRY is the kind word I'll use. Is it too much of a groaner to call you a fish out of water?

Except for the fact that I cracked up at how you looked in all of the various wigs, which were awesome, so kudos to the people responsible for that. And in the locker room you went for it and danced without any visible mortification, so I have to give you credit for that. Overall I think it wasn't you so much as the skits. I wonder how many were revised when Barack couldn't come to plauy. The t-mobil skit was funny and Tina Fey was AWESOME.

Well the bus IS actually leaving now so I will sign off. Yay, touring farms on a rainy day. It's not hard enough not to step in pooop at a farm. Now we can play Is That Mud all day.

Cheese!


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...