Thursday, September 18, 2008

Arrrr

Friday the 19th of September is Talk Like a Pirate Day. Do whatever you need to do with that knowledge. ( Nowhere near me. )

I swabbed the decks today. Actually I took an old washcloth and cold water and scrubbed bloodstains out of the carpet from last night's debacle. It didn't take long. I thought it would be much more difficult. Plenty of water, dabbing and blotting while we talked about P, the family friend, who eventually died during the night last night.

I am tired. My shoulders and neck hurt. Waaaa.

Ps: the caterer said tonight, "Oh, I remember you... what was your name again?" Which was actually going to yield negative points, but he did come up with the names of two people that I hung around with. So we had a good laugh when he said "you look just like your yearbook photo... I sure don't!"

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

((hugs))

you've had a crappy year. I hope next year is much better.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...