Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Morning

Well, the patient is home and this little bump in the road is past. But as I was eating a mini ice cream sandwich at almost 2 a.m., I saw a long road ahead, and Lord, my feet are already heavy lumps, so I will need your help to keep walking it.

Another family friend is very close to passing away (we have an entire set of utterly adorable seniors in our universe... like my 85 year old neighbor who called me crying delighted tears when she got our bouquet the other day on her birthday... she is the one that my son went to when he came off the bus to an emtpy house all of those years ago... how could I not love her? The buzz of happy from that phone call lasted about 15 minutes before a client power played me at work and killed my joy.). But I digressed there, didn't I. It's going to be a long day. One of those "did I drive the last mile half asleep?" days.

When I eat breakfast, I check my mail, and now that I no longer have 10 - 15 PTA emails each morning, I check on some other blogs. So, I keep up on Stephanie and Christian and Courtney made me cry with this...

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...